Universal & Sustainable Value Proposition
The production of UniProtein has great benefits for the environment, consumers & producers.
Climate-Smart Food Production
- Sustainable production (CO2 neutral; no waste; no pesticide or herbicide use)
- Reduced dependency on non-sustainable protein sources (oceans, arable land)
- More efficient use of natural resources (natural gas, land and clean water)
- Additional benefits (turning “fuel into food”; less nitrate in animal excrement)
Food Safety & Health
- Industrially produced through an accelerated process commonly occurring in nature.
- Consistent supply and product quality with high storage stability
- Good binding power related to (compound feed) pellet production
- Regular supplies with low price volatility (compared to fishmeal, soy)
- Sterile, infection free, non-toxic, non-GMO, non-polluted source
- High protein content (70%+) includes all essential amino acids
- Positive immune effect: healthier growth patterns & less medication needed for animals fed with UniProtein (cleaner food chain)
- No negative side effects of consumption (compared to soy protein)